use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

David Eagerly Awaiting his Return to AC Milan

David Beckham is reportedly eagerly awaiting his return to AC Milan and the San Siro Stadium.

He told Sky Sport 24: "I am counting down the days that remain until I can wear the Milan jersey. I keep myself constantly updated on everything that is occurring in the league. We can still catch up to Inter, and try to win the treble. I like feeling a part of this team, and despite changing coaches, I will play wherever the coach [Leonardo] wants me to.Playing in the Champions League with such quality players is an honour."

He also mentioned that it would be a dream to play against the Italian giants in the final: "[Fabio] Capello has explained to me that I should do well at Milan to be given a chance of going to the World Cup. I dream of playing against Italy in the final."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy