use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Victoria on Germany's Next Top Model this Thursday

Just so you all know, in case you do not already, Victoria Beckham will be a special guest in the voting panel on Germany's Next Top Model. The program is very similar to the one here except it is hosted by Heidi Klum, who is of German nationality. Mrs. B spoke her mind on the panel and said that she prefered Mandy: "My favorite girl was Mandy. I think she looks like a model and this is a model competition. She is fantastic and I would book her." - That's a huge compliment for whomever Mandy is!! The show airs this Thursday.
Victoria wore a self designed dress - the Barbazan, or dress #8, from her spring 2009 collection. I think she looks sooo cute! And it's one of my fave dresses from that collection.
source: prosieben.de & style
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy