use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Who Wore Alaia's Cropped Cardigan Better - Victoria or Michelle Obama?

Both Victoria Beckham and Michelle Obama have stepped out in Azzedine Alaia creations recently and both have looked utterly fabulous while doing so. The First Lady, Michelle Obama, wore the same black cropped cardigan a few weeks earlier than Victoria while visiting in Europe over a stunning Alaia dress. Victoria wore hers also over an Alaia piece while shopping at the Grove in LA.

Who wore it better? Personally, I love both ladies in the cardigan but I prefer both dresses without it. If I had to choose, I would have to give it to Michelle because I think that Victoria wore a bit too much black for a shopping trip outside in the heat. Michelle's ensemble suits the time and place perfectly. What do you guys think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy