use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

What a Coincidence - Look What I Just Found..

The brand new dVb sunglasses I blogged about only a few hours ago! How strange! A mere couple posts down I showed you guys that the new sunglasses Victoria Beckham has been wearing are from her own dVb label which means we will be presumably getting a new collection soon.. guess I was correct! Last week I was on My Wardrobe and didn't see anything but denim. For the heck of it, I just decided to check again and much to my surprise, sunglasses have been added - included several brand new styles (like the ones above).

These beauties are called the Moulded Frame Sunglasses. Unfortunately, they do not have the black version Victoria wears, instead they have a lovely purple shade and a classic tortoiseshell. Both retail for $247.50. I really like the black frames so I think I'll hold off, but if anybody purchases them, please let me know what you think!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy