use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Victoria's Alaia Cardigan

I have been searching and searching for Victoria's dress from the Grove the other day and I have come to find out that it is an Alaia piece from the designer's spring 2009 collection and so is her cropped cardigan. Unfortunately, at the time I can't find any photos of the dress - his show was not publicly viewed this past season, it was a private viewing. However, his look book for spring is available to view online. If I come across a photo, I will add it to the blog.

Anyway, I have found her cropped cardigan - which is available on Browns Fashion in both white and tan. The cardigan is available here for $760.
(click the photo to enlarge)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy