use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Featured Sunglasses: Emerald 2

For some strange reason, these are one of my favorite pairs of dVb sunglasses and I must own them ASAP! I love this particular style and the emerald green color with the charcoal lenses is very different - something you hardly ever see. I adore them on Victoria - every single time she wears them! I loved when she paired them with the green Oscar De La Renta dress and her blonde hair back in '07 while at the designer's show and her most recent time out with them on at the Grove with Cruz wearing a green suede Balenciaga shift dress. So chic each time! I think I must buy these - my only dilema is that I really don't buy much green - some not tons. Oh well, how can you pass up the fabulous sale price tag at Catwalk to Closet?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy