Beckham said: "I feel very fit and sharp. Since I've moved to Milan it has sharpened me up as a player and I've got my fitness back. That makes it easier and better for me when I'm playing at this level for England. I've always said that when I've got my fitness there I'll perform and I've got it. My match sharpness is the biggest thing, I've seen that since I came back to Milan."
"I'm back in LA until the end of November and then back in Europe at Milan playing there, so my fitness won't go in 10 games in the MLS. I'm looking forward to going back and playing the rest of that season and then when December comes I'll be back in Milan playing at the highest level."
He concluded with hopes of more England caps in the future: "I just want to be part of every England squad that gets called up and if I continue playing at the highest level then hopefully that will continue."
