use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
Sgt. Beckham Flys out of LAX
Victoria Beckham took the phrase "military chic" to a whole new level this afternoon when she arrived at LAX in a silver military inspired jacket, her gray Loewe hat (similar to the one she wore on the cover of Vogue Russia), dVb aviators, her Valentino Glamour tote, and one of my FAVE styles/colors of the YSL Trib Twos - the suede gray platform pumps (I adore them). No word as to where Mrs. Beckham was flying off to but my guess is Milan. David's fate should be finalized any day now and I'm sure she wants to be there when the news is announced. And if he happens to be coming back to LA for sure this weekend, I'm sure she would like to be present for his final AC Milan match. source: GossipGirls