We have had a few Victoria sightings this week and each time she looked fabulous as always! I was torn between this look and the all gray military inspired look - even though it wasn't really my fave, I was so amazed by her ability to take fashion risks and she is definitely the only person I can see pulling an outfit of that caliber off! But I decided to go with this lovely custom dress from her own collection. This must be a mix of two of her spring dresses because it has the silhouette of dress #2 the Gavarnie yet it is printed like dress #8 the Minerve. Either way, it is gorgeous. I also loved her chic black accessories and Christian Louboutin heels that she received a lot of negativity for. I applaud her for sticking to her guns. She loves to dress up and loves her heels.. what's wrong with that? I hope when I'm a mother I look as good as she does!
Can't wait to see what next week brings!
Can't wait to see what next week brings!
