use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Look of the Week - 3/28/09

I know this a day late and I'm sorry guys, I've just been incredibly busy! Anway, this has been a rather quiet week and we haven't seen much of Victoria at all. Luckily for us, she decided to head to London for yesterday's match and we were finally able to see her! I chose this casual outfit rather than her self designed dress (which has made the VBSLOTW before) because I think she looked incredible and it was very suprising! I expected more of a dressier outfit, much like the one she wore on the plane. But, I really adore her PRPS jeans which she has worn several times before - same with her Balenciaga blazer, which is definitely a staple in her wardrobe. I aslo love her A&F flip flops, thatI also own. Her Birkin still spiced up the outfit which is a must for Victoria.
Hopefully we will see more of her in the coming days. I'm sure she will be in London atleast until Wednesday. Fingers crossed!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy