use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Look of the Week - 3/14/09


It's a draw between the all black ensemble and the hot pink Berardi dress she wore in London. Honestly, I loved all of her outfits from London this week and I'm so glad we got to see so much of her! This all black look is beautiful for it's classic simplicity. I am head over heels for her dVb zipper detail skinny jeans, I love them! The top was gorgeous on her and I loved her 'Flash' shoes with the lighting bolt heels. Her purple Hermes Kelly added a nice pop of color. The pink dress is here, not only because it is so cute, but because it's SO refreshing! We have been seing her in a lot of staple/neutral colors lately and this was so unexpected! I also love her Chanel clutch and her Armani heels. The navy ensemble almost won thanks to her 'Spicy' LV sandals!

Can't wait to see what next week brings!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy