Katie first said (only days ago): "I saw Victoria and tried to approach her and say 'Hello'. But she blatantly refused to make eye contact with me. It was so rude. Instead she muttered something under her breath. She was defintely slagging me off and couldn't get away fast enough. I was pretty p*ssed off but now I couldn't care less. I won't look her way again."
Now she is speaking to the Sun and telling a totally different story. "It was good to see Victoria. I saw her from a distance and she looked amazing in that dress. I didn't bother to say hello because I was just staying at my table. There are lots of people I could have gone and said hello to. It doesn't mean we're having a feud."
Oh my gosh.. someone clearly needs to get her stories straight. It looks as though she is trying to maintain her 15 minutes by contradicting herself and making herself look like a liar. I don't understand why this woman needs to keep discussing Victoria. No matter what she does, or what product she launches, there is always some mention of Mrs. Beckham. I think it's time to get over it now Katie. There's a reason Victoria won't considering looking your way!
