Lucius has reached the itchy stage. Definitely my least favorite part of the process. Britney & Christina are coming along nicely. The good thing about touch ups is they heal fast. It also helped that they didn't really need a lot of work to begin with.
I'm firming up my idea for my foot cover up. I think I want two cupcakes sitting next to each other and then other wrapped candy scattered around them. Toward the outside of my foot / the bottom of the piece I want it to say "La vita e dolce" which is Italian for "Life is sweet". Yes, I took enough Italian to translate it myself. This probably won't happen until late summer because I do need to slow down. Once Phil finishes my leg in early May, I'm taking at least 3 months off. By that point I could very well be working with Mark so then I wouldn't feel like I had to have an excuse to be there.
And now my laptop has pissed me off to the point that I'm going to finish this entry.
