use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
David's New $2,000 Motorola Aura
And we all thought that the iPhone was excessively expensive at $500 when it first came out! David Beckham was spotted leaving Motorola in Milan after a photo shoot session recently carrying the brand new Motorola Aura (which I have a feeling the photo shoot was for). David's new phone retails for $2,000 and has a 62 Carat Sapphire Crystal Lens. This phone is very impressive and it's no big surprise that David is one of the 1st celebrities to be photographed with one (and I'm sure Motorola doesn't mind - seeing that he is the face of the brand). Mr. Beckham seems to been very keen on his tech devices.. he is also a big fan of his iPhone (I adore mine).
If you are intrigued by the new Aura, click here for a virtual tour. If your are interested in purchasing one, click here.