use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
Carlo Ancelotti - "Beckham Won Me Over"
AC Milan head honcho Carlo Ancelotti has admitted that he never intended to start David Beckham or even play him as much as he has. Ancelotti said: "At the beginning Beckham was set to train with us for two months and I didn´t think about playing him. Then, I saw how he trained and I had no choice." He also added that Milan "tried to get him four years earlier and two years ago but the negotiations faded away." However, Beckham has won over the Milan coach. "I can say he is a great player. He has won me over with his performances and his character."
Ancelotti also believes Beckham has improved with age. "On the pitch, Beckham sees everything before everyone else. His vision of play is better now than during his time in Manchester and in that respect, he has nothing to envy Kaka for. He is slower but much stronger tactically and technically. He is very intelligent and works a lot."