use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
Who Wore Menswear Better: Jennifer or Victoria?
These are two of my favorite people and never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be asking myself which one I preferred. I know it's not the same suit but it's very similar - especially the wide leg pants and plunging necklines. Honestly, I love them both! On Jennifer Aniston, who wore hers to the He's Just Not that Into You premier, I love how she has her hair pulled back neatly and wears a series of golden chains. On Victoria, who wore hers to dinner, I love how she spices the look up with a cropped top that bares her midriff and accentuates the deep neckline with a black scarf and I love her leopard clutch. Total tie for me! What do you guys think??