use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Victoria Snubs Jordan at Elton's Party but not Peter

I was shocked when I saw Elton John's surprising invitees Katie Price (aka Jordan) and her husband Peter Andre arriving to his soiree. Katie and Victoria have a history of being "rivals" (which is because Katie said she had gotten initimate with David) and I knew the gossip colomns were going to have a ball with this one. Well, it looks like Katie spoke to the tabloids herself about running into Mrs. Beckham at the party.

"I saw Victoria and tried to approach her and say 'Hello'. But she blatantly refused to make eye contact with me. It was so rude," Katie told the Mirrror. "Instead she muttered something under her breath. She was defintely slagging me off and couldn't get away fast enough. I was pretty p*ssed off but now I couldn't care less. I won't look her way again."

On the other hand, Katie's husband Peter seems to be on Victoria's good side. "I wrapped Victoria up in a big hug. She was absolutely fine, a total sweetheart. I think she's great so I went to apologize," Pete said.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy