use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Look of the Week - 2/14/09

I was waiting to post this because I thought we were going to see more of Victoria in NY today but I guess not. It was a bit of a toss up between this and her all white ensemble from London. I was going to post that one because it was a change in color but ultimately, I decided on yet another all black ensemble. I have such a weakness for the YSL shoes and I so want to own them! I love the way they look here with her dVb zipper jeans. I also love her Chanel gloves! The cropped jacket was very cute and the Loewe Calle bag was a nice touch!

There was a mild selection this week. I think we will have multiple candidates for the next VBSLOTW considering it's fashion week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy