
Victoria wore her Marc Jacobs winter white coat and pants in NYC twice. The first time was when she was there in Feb while she was shopping and then to see The Little Mermaid with her hubby and sons. She recently wore it to Dylan's Candy Bar and to see Jersey Boys this past week. My verdict: I love the combo but I don't like the fedora this time. I much prefer her red Hermes Birkin and dVb aviators.
She wore her trusty black silk What Comes Around Goes Around dress quite a few times. This seems to be her go to LBD. She wore it to Mel C's solo show, shopping in England, to Kingston Rosdale's birthday party, and to Nobu just this week. My verdict: I have to say I love it each time she wears it. But I did love the coat and clutch this time and I have loved the studded Louboutins in the passed.
I call this dress her Hepburn dress because the first time she wore it she reminded me of her idol Audrey. Same design, same bag, and same sunglasses. The 1st time she wore this dress at LAX, she wore the black version with no broach and a chic classic pair of Christian Louboutins. Her 1st day in NYC this week she wore the gray/hounds tooth-esque version paired with her fabulous Balenciaga heels, a broach, and a silk headband. My verdict: I love the gray version of the dress.. especially paired with the Balenciaga heels. I love the complimentary broach and head band. The make the dress even more sophisticated. This is the design I was wondering if it was part of her new collection. If it is, I am aiming to get the gray version of this dress. I just adore it!
These are a fabulous pair of black skinny jeans with a great zipper detail on the inseam from Victoria's very own brand, dVb. I love, love, love these pants!! Especially paired with heels like she has them. She wore them the 1st time while in Madrid at a dVb promotion event at Ekseption. My Verdict: A tie! I loved her outfit at the promo event. She wears menswear well. But I loved the jacket she paired with these jeans while out in NYC on Thanksgiving day. I can't decide - love them both!
These are all great pieces of evidence that it is ok for a celebrity to wear the same thing more than one time. Victoria does this often and she works it every single time! She makes it look new each time she wears the pieces.
source: www.victoristyle.org, www.justjared.com, www.people.com, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
