use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

The Beckham Bunch does Lunch at the Plaza

David Beckham treated his lovely wife and three handsome sons to lunch at the luxurious Plaza Hotel. I'm not exactyl sure if this is where the family is staying though. This has to be my least favorite look on Victoria during their entire visit to the Big Apple. I don't like the jacket much at all and I think the look ages her. I loved the black fluffy jacket and the fur from last night. This is a bit too blah for me - it's something I could see Katie in, not Victoria.

I wonder how long they will be in the city.. I wish I would have known they were there this weekend because I am scheduled to go next weekend to see the lighting of the tree which is scheduled for the 3rd. Hopefully they will still be there (not like I would actually run into them or anything, but there is no harm in hoping). I like having the Beckhams in NYC because we have been getting a ton of great photos of them daily.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy