On her new love of grapes: "I just can't put them down." But, she's quick to say, it's not some bizarre pre-maternity diet.
On Pregnancy & her boys: "I'm not pregnant, and I'm not trying to get pregnant at the moment. I'm so lucky to have the boys [Brooklyn, 9; Romeo, 6; and Cruz, 3] and they're such great kids. Nice, free spirits and incredibly polite, which I think is very important."
On waiting for more children: "But it takes a lot of energy, and the thought of having another baby now would be a little bit much. Maybe in a year or two but right now, I'm having amazing career opportunities and I want to enjoy the boys."
On Cooking: "I'm very good at lasagna and spaghetti Bolognese. I don't eat them myself because I'm vegetarian. But for David the night before a game, it's good to make sure he has protein and carbohydrates. I'm very good at Dora The Explorer cupcakes too – out of a packet." She admits she doesn't eat the cupcakes, either. So does Victoria eat anything she cooks? "I do, but I'm not a big-meal person."
On LA: She also reveals that her kids now speak with American accents – "a little bit." Does it bother her? "Not really. The kids are so happy here [in Los Angeles]. I feel we are settled as a family. We go back to Britain to see family and friends, but this is a great place for all of us."
