I finally bought myself a copy of the August Allure with Victoria on the cover, I almost fell over when I saw it in the store! As soon as I got home I read it and I loved it! She is so refreshing and honest. The entire interview was so candid and showed her sense of humor. Victoria explains that she's not just another footballer's wife who goes out and spends her husband's money but rather she's a worker who works hard to achieve success both in fashion and music. It makes you love her even more when you read this article!! Go get yourselves a copy - you'll love it!
The pictures in the magazine are even more stunning! One of them was based on a famous painting by Balthus called "Golden Days." The photographer based her entire shoot around this painting and they achieved their goal very successfully! Victoria looks stunning throughout the entire pictorial!
source: www.allure.com

