use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

The Beckhams Spend the Day at Alcatraz

Victoria and David Beckham took their sons through a tour of Alcatraz. This notorious prison once held notorious mob boss Al Capone. Victoria was a bit over dressed for the occasion. Wearing a blue dress with black stilettos and a matching blue Hermes Birkin. I love that blue color on Victoria! She looks great when she's wearing bright colors! However, she must've had a foot rub later in the evening because I can't see how walking around all day in sky high heels could be comfy. I think this trip would be perfect for her flip flops. But hey, we are talking about the high heel queen so you never know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy