use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Feuding Over Tattoos??

According to many of the tabloids out there, the reason why we haven't been seeing Victoria and Katie Holmes together anymore is because they are arguing over tattoos. Rumor has it that VB was very offended because Katie called her tattoos trashy. Star magazine is reporting that VB was thrilled with her new tattoo on the inside of her wrist and she urged Katie to get one of her own. Katie in return called tattoos trashy. Now in my opinion, VB has some of the classiest tattoos. They are all in spots that I would get them in myself. I think her designs are beautiful. I especially love her roman numeral tattoo and the one on her neck. Now Mrs. Tom Cruise - if VB's tattoos are so trashy, why would Eva Longoria be sporting the same one?

Eva Longoria's Tattoo


Source: http://socialitelife.buzznet.com & http://www.teenwag.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy